Speed in Chassis and Suspension Solutions
We often get the call to assist in adjustment systems for camber suspensions and often get involved in any attachment systems for the frame. Cost and weight savings—as well as a lot less scrap—are a regular benefit from partnering with our team on solutions. As an end result you will also experience improved performance, higher clamp and proof load capabilities.
Experience in Chassis and Suspension Parts
The solutions that MG3 develops can include larger parts, specialty designs, and high-heat treated components.
- Cam bolts, cam studs, eccentric cam spacers, camber adjustment systems
- Low-profile, lightweight nuts
- Press-in nuts in die-cast or extruded aluminum
- Connection tubes, spacers, and pipe nuts
- Nut plate assemblies
- Fastener assemblies
- Clinch and pierce fasteners